- Towarowa 30, 58-100 Świdnica, PolskaŚwidnica, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you able to transform market intelligence and data into insights and business recommendations – then you could be our new Market Intelligence Analyst.
In this newly created position, we are looking for a commercial and analytical Market Intelligence Analyst to support our global growth strategy.
As part of our Global Marketing & Product Management department, you will play an essential role in assessing new market opportunities in new segments and markets, as well as providing insights within our current business areas
You will support strategic and operational decision-making by providing insights and inputs on opportunities. Assess market and product potentials and develop business cases based on assessments.
You must be able to able to convert new and existing information and data into clear, coherent recommendations, presentations, overviews, and insights accessible to a range of stakeholders.
You will be working with our regional offices in Denmark, Poland, The US, and China.
This position (m/w) will be based in our new office in Świdnica. You will be reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & Product Management, who is based in our HQ in Denmark.
- Market data collection
- Business segment analysis
- Competitor analysis
- New markets analysis
- Customer sales analysis
- Pipeline monitoring, analysis and forecasting
- Ad hoc support to global product management
Qualifications and competencies:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business, economics and market research
- A Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with market intelligence will be an advantage
- Industry experience will be an advantage, especially automotive
- International experience will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- On-boarding training
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Team building activities
- Flexible work environment
- Modern and newly built offices and production facilities
- Work in an international environment
- Attractive benefits package (private medical care and life insurance with the option to extend it to family members)
- Social Activities
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (free fresh fruit)
- Holiday gifts
Terms and conditions: 3 months’ probation period
For further information, please visit our website www.dbiplastics.com
Please apply online by providing both cover letter and CV in English.
Who we are
DBI is a privately held company founded in 1937. We offer sustainable protective and connective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. The company has more than 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquartered in Stenlille, Denmark, the company has production facilities in Denmark and Poland, as well as sales offices in France, Germany, Poland, Italy, USA, Mexico, and China.
DBI cultivates an informal workplace and is continuously focusing on the individual as well as organizational development with a mentality in the sweet spot between the growing global organization and the small entrepreneurial start-up company. We constantly support an open dialogue in the teams and between managers and employees and the overall development for our employees and our company.
As one of the first manufacturers of plastics in Denmark with more than 80 years of experience, today, DBI is certified according to: IATF16949:2016, ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, and ISO50001:2011.
For additional information on DBI and our core values, please look here (Link).