- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
As part of the 3rd party Procurement Team, develop yourself into a procurement professional and contribute to improving 3 bln people's lives globally.
You will be responsible for
- Define, implement, manage and deploy, together with the Market Commercial Organization, the strategy, tactics and objectives for purchase 3rd party goods and services in the region;
- Aligning cross market procurement needs and implementing new supplier from low cost regions;
- Ensure timely contracts and delivery of materials/services necessary against the best possible terms to execute projects and services in the region. Also establishing, achieving and maintaining any necessary long-term supply assurances from the supply base;
- Ensure in cooperation with the Market Commercial Organization, the adequate actions are in place and followed up for continuous quality and supply improvement such as, but not limited to, reduction of cost, non-quality and lead time with critical component management where needed;
- Develop & maintain appropriate links with Business Units (BU)/Business Lines (BL), Global Commercial Operations Commodity Managers to ensure successful execution of strategies & tactics;
- Initiate and discuss saving opportunities with market organizations, supplier and global commodity leads, create a clear savings list and keep track of these savings with regularly status reports;
- Ensure that Supplier relationships are defined via written agreements (contracts) that meet the long and short-term needs of the 3rd party parts/services business of Philips Healthcare. Existing agreements and reviewed to ensure they meet the requirements otherwise new contract are initiated/negotiate;
- Main Region will be Emea East (DACH, CEE, RCA) with extension to whole EMEA.
You will be a part of
the global commodity team for 3rd party products and services. These products and services are sold through to care providers together with our Philips imaging systems. The commodity team consists of 13 specialized commodity leaders that work closely together with business units and commercial organizations to manage the sourcing process and drive savings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Fluent English is a must (both verbal and written);
- Fluent German is needed (both verbal and written) because the German Market is the biggest in the EMEA East Cluster;
- 5-8 years of procurement experience;
- Experience in procurement in the area of medical devices and equipment or any other technical area would be a strong asset;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills; convincing power;
- Very good communication skills (also virtual) and customer attitude;
- Project Management skills /experience required;
- Working in matrix organization experience preferred;
- Self-driven, pro-active and mature professional, able to work independently in virtual environment;
- Developed analytical thinking skills with an eye for detail;
- Computer literacy essential and experience in MS office applications.
In return, we offer you:
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved;
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members;
- Benefit System cards;
- Discount for Philips’ products;
- Language courses;
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region;
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill;
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events).
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.