MARKET RESEARCH EXECUTIVE
A future PMI that’s known for replacing cigarettes with a portfolio of revolutionary products. Thanks to the imagination and perseverance of thousands of people at PMI, we have developed breakthrough products that are smoke-free and enjoyable. Over a million people have already switched to our new products, and this is just the beginning. We are investing to make these products the Philip Morris icons of the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO HAS/IS:
- Ca. 2-3 years work experience on market research positions/within similar scope of responsibilities (in agency or in internal client) areas from email marketing, planning and content media campaigns (especially from agencies)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Practical statistical knowledge
- Experience in cooperation with various stakeholders
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of SPSS and other statistical software would be advantage
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE:
As Market Research Executive, you will:
- Develop, structure and maintain market databases which will serve as basic information tools for analysis and interpretation of research results
- Assume responsibility for the character (quality, quantity and prioritization) of consumer and marketing information used by the company
- Analyze, interpret and communicate to management the results of market studies, which reflect current market situation and trends.
- Closely cooperate with market research agencies/institutes in order to ensure timely delivery and accurate raw research data for analysis.
- Develop designs, questionnaires and methodology of new market studies and thereby ensure that findings will correspond to actual market information needs.
- Actively contribute to the ongoing development of marketing strategies by proactively providing necessary back-up information needed for decision-making.
- Multinational experience within a highly dynamic organization moved by the vision of a Smoke-Free Future
- Possibility to participate in international projects and open-up exciting career opportunities
- Attractive social package & benefits (e.g. employee pension program, private medical and dental care, life insurance, lunch vouchers, etc.)