- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Broadridge are seeking a Market Research Specialist to join the team in our Gdansk office. The successful candidate will support the project team in the conducting of international market research projects.
Main tasks of Market Research Specialist
- Supporting the project team in the conduct of international market research projects
- Assist in the preparation of fielding for APAC and US interviewing project with senior management
- Collaborate and liaise with external partners to ensure smooth delivery of planned interviews
- Regular monitoring of data delivery from external partners
- Co-operate with senior management to assess type of companies included in fielding to avoid cluster of organisations/countries in the sample
- Processing and in-depth analysis of data collected (QC tasks)
- Make sure that respondents/organisations are in target group and meet the defined criteria
- Checking of suppliers mentioned in interviews
- Review of comments – meaningful and to the point
- Review of questions/answers being processed in the intended way
- Coding of text answers (incl. development of coding schemes/tags)
- Quality control of comments, i.e. correctness/plausibility
- Assist in preparing regular feedback to external market research company on quality of interviews
- Production of market analysis reports for our clients
- Assist in preparing regular reports delivered in ppt format to our clients for Europe and APAC
- Assist in the preparation and formatting of data to load to our online platform in co-operation with internal and external IT partners
- Process-driven, structured and accurate essential
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Very good command of English
- Service oriented
- Interest in market research and the financial industry
- Good command of German is a plus!
- PPE Pension Scheme
- Group Life Insurance cover
- Group Luxmed Medical cover
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."