- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. You will find more information on: https://www.lseg.com/refinitiv-acquisition
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
The role of a Market Response Specialist is a new one for our office in Gdynia. We're now building a small team of colleagues with excellent language skills and drive for creating strong relationships with clients that will lead to sales opportunities.
The team members will generate new opportunities for sales by verifying inbound leads where potential clients require more information through our website or over the phone. They will do this by analyzing deal requirements, its potential and the financial side while helping a potential buyer or client navigate the available suite of products.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Market Response Specialists are playing a crucial part in our Sales workflow, being often the first point of contact for buyers that are interested in our offering. It's their scope to understand and evaluate the expectations and incoming queries, and in the end determine if we can proceed to enter our sales funnel to the next steps. Not to mention the importance of establishing rapport with potential clients and sharing our story.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS:
- Generate new sales opportunities by qualifying sales leads that request more information via our inbound sales channels
- Provide the first contact for prospects and articulate our value proposition to prospects and customers
- Demonstrate effective use of available sales engagement tools, system and processes, (e.g. CRM system, Sales Automation platform and predictive marketing insight data)
- Collaborate with the colleagues in Sales to build the qualified pipeline within the dedicated territories
- Take ownership of ongoing learning and development relating to our proposition while showing professional knowledge (e.g. through engagement in events)
- Champion the services, products, and solutions offered to strengthen the brand and market position internally and externally
WHAT TO BRING:
- Very good knowledge of English and Spanish is a must
- Outstanding client contact skills with the ability to establish trust through multiple channels
- Ability to clearly articulate the 'business justification' and 'what's in it for the client' when discussing potential needs
- Persistence and positive demeanor regarding tasks that reoccur on regular basis
- Ability to present the benefits of the company’s products and services to potential clients in a concise and pointed manner that develops greater product curiosity
- Experience working in a professional, institutional, fast-paced lead generation operation (preferably within financial services marketing or information technology)
- Experience with sales, training, or customer service environment with high inbound/outbound call volumes, and aggressive revenue and sales targets
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact [email protected] If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.