Market Risk Manager
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Liquidity stress testing team analyses the liquidity position of the bank by performing independent stress tests. In particular, it is responsible for scenario setting and analysis, ensuring global consistency. Additionally, Liquidity stress testing team is in charge of model development and validation and fulfilling senior management and regulatory requests.
In this role you will:
- Take the responsibility for liquidity stress testing for the Bank’s and further develop the related processes;
- Analyze impacts and trends in the Bank’s liquidity risk position;
- Coordinate concepts globally with regional teams;
- Chip in to a variety of projects;
- Opportunity to deepen liquidity risk knowledge and get insights in the Bank's liquidity management.
Your future colleagues
The Risk division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of decisions making that supports the bank’s business. Our responsibilities range from enterprise risk management to risk and finance reporting and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our directive. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. This team creates a coordinated and ambitious environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- an applicant who possess a University degree in business administration, economics, finance, quantitative science or comparable level of education
- Proven banking experience of 2+ years in Treasury, Risk Management, Consulting, Accounting, Finance, Controlling
- Ability to communicate optimally at all levels is essential
- Proven affinity to numbers and data. Combination of proven analytical skills with ability to track trends and spot anomalies
- Independency, proactivity and being a problem solver with attention to detail, accuracy and control focus
- Familiarity with challenges of remote office concepts
- Proven Excel and Power Point skills, VBA or any other programming language knowledge is a plus
- Business proficiency in English
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives