- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. You will find more information on: https://www.lseg.com/refinitiv-acquisition
ROLE'S PURPOSE:The main purpose of the role is to collate, analyse and report on marketing performance across the Marketing and Communications team. This will involve the use of various tools and systems (Salesforce, Eloqua, Hive9 and Snowflake) and the creation of powerful visualisation of data and insights.
What will you do?
- Write SQL queries to extract data from the data warehouse (Snowflake)
- Design, build and maintain visualization dashboards to empower Marketing teams with measurable insights
- Work with large databases and navigate through multiple tools
- Efficiently communicate insights to relevant partners
- See opportunities for improvements in data quality and reporting
What do you need to bring?
- Excellent MS Excel skills: manipulating large datasets, visualizing data, creating pivot tables/vlookup’s and developing dashboards
- Experience writing SQL
- Strong technical expertise using data visualization tools such as Tableau (or PowerBI, Looker, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical partners
- Experience using Google BigQuery and/or Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and partners
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical skills
You'll be even more competitive if you have:
- Experience in creating dashboards with the use of different tools
- Experience of Eloqua or similar marketing automation platform
- Experience of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience of cloud-based data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift)
- Additional programming skills (e.g. R, Python) are a plus
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of international workshops and projects, access our core products
- Onboarding: Hands-on training relating our trading platforms, either remotely or off-site
- Information: access to clients and colleagues across 164 counties globally
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan,
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams, social events and team off-sites
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact [email protected] If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.