Marketing and Sales Analytics Analyst / Consultant (RGM)
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
What will you do?
- You will develop Revenue Growth Management Analytics including Price Pack Architecture, Price Optimization and Simulation, Trade Promo Management and Optimization, New Product Development, Post Event Analysis and much more,
- You will develop MMM (Marketing Mix Models) Analytics including What If Simulators and MMM Optimization module,
- You will work in project teams together with our customers, to understand their business needs, help to design & optimize business processes which enable them to leverage information to make better, smarter decisions. You will help customers to embrace the insight that was hidden in their data for the whole time,
- You will play an important role in introducing cutting-edge digital solutions in the Marketing & Sales.
What we expect from you:
- Academic or commercial knowledge and experience in marketing/sales/econometric modeling,
- Willingness to learn and work with leading frontend/visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud, Microsoft Power BI);
- Fluent English command,
- Good communication skills,
- Good understanding of SQL and R or Python,
- Good understanding of multi-linear regression and econometric models to deliver RGM / MMM analytics.
- Nice to have:
- Good understanding of state space modelling, attribute regression, random forest would be an additional asset,
- Experience in working with syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI) would be an additional asset,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Commercial experience with visualization tools mentioned would be an additional asset.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.