- Towarowa 30, 58-100 Świdnica, PolskaŚwidnica, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
DBI Plastics is growing across the globe. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas. DBI is a family-owned company founded in 1937 with the headquarter in Denmark and with regional offices located in Europe, the Americas and China. We have a strong international presence, including sales to more than 50 countries, as well as production and assembly facilities in Denmark, Poland and China.
In this newly created position, we are looking for a Marketing Assistant with a digital mindset
As part of the Global Marketing & Product Management department, you will be participating in both marketing and product management activities and projects. You will be working with our regional offices in Denmark, Poland, the US and China.
This position (m/w) will be based in our new office in Świdnica. You will be reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & Product Management, who is based in Denmark.
- Develop and administrate our global website
- Initiate, develop and implement marketing content for newsletters and social media
- Coordinate digital marketing activities globally and regionally
- Analyse and optimise digital media performance
- Coordinate and develop new product and company branding material
- Support new product launches
- Update product catalogue
- Ad hoc support to Global Product Manager
- Marketing & sales campaign development and execution
Qualifications and competencies:
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Knowledge and interest in social media and digital platforms
- Digital marketing experience
- Creative and with good communications skills (visual & text)
- Experience with sales/marketing campaigns
- Ability to transform technical information into customer-oriented communication
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Open-minded and communicative personality
- Languages: Polish (fluent), English (high/intermediate level)
- Good knowledge level of Microsoft Office
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Project Management education preferred)
Terms and conditions: 3 months probation period
- On-boarding training
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Team building activities
- Flexible work environment
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Modern and newly built offices and production facilities
- Work in an international environment
- Attractive benefits package (private medical care and life insurance with the option to extend it to family members)
- Social Activities
- Integration events
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (free fresh fruit)
- Social package (Social fund)
- Holiday gifts
For additional company information, please visit our website www.dbiplastics.com
We will work with candidates who provide us with cover letter and CV in English – and applying online only. Applications sent by email will not be taken into consideration.During the initial stage of the hiring process you will be asked to complete a cognitive assessment and in the later stage a personality assessment as well.
Our hiring process consists of 6 steps
If you are selected to proceed in the process, you will be asked to complete a cognitive assessment.
For information about our cognitive assessment: https://www.assessment-training.com/predictive-index-learning-indicator-pi-li
After completing the cognitive assessment, you will be invited for the 1. interview at our plant in Swidnica.
If you are selected to proceed after the 1. interview, you will be asked to complete a personality assessment.
For information about our personality assessment: http://www.insights.pl/
After completing the personality assessment, you will be invited for a 2. interview at our plant in Swidnica.
The hiring manager will decide what candidate to offer the position after the 2. interview, and we will finalise the details and the contract.