- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
For one of our International Client who enables online retailers and marketplace sellers on eBay and Amazon to instantly expand worldwide and boost their online sales we are looking for candidates for the position of Marketing Automation Expert / Leader.
- Designing and improving the current use of company marketing automation tool (Marketo).
- Setting up marketing communication with leads and customers within the automation tool.
- Supporting and improving the existing email & SMS campaigns (e.g new triggers, tokens etc.)
- Planning and deploying ecommerce email marketing campaigns in various languages.
- Developing a strategy for leads nurturing and acquisition for different client segments globally.
- Helping with the customer retention strategy.
- Managing lead databases using Salesforce and Marketo.
- Analysing results from actions taken (e.g. ROI tracking in lead acquisition).
- Working together with designers and copywriters in preparing email materials, website development etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing email and direct marketing communications, creating and launching email campaigns.
- Very good knowledge and use of Marketo.
- Ability to ensure effective and accurate administration support within all tools.
- Excellent skills in data and report management.
- Demonstrable ability to process and understand data using various analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Salesforce etc.).
- Knowledge and use of CRM, database segmentation, and campaigns configuration with a strong willingness to grow in this area.
- Experience in integration marketing tools with other services (e.g. email campaigns triggered via API calls, integration with CRM or providers services like SMS, survey or webinar, integrations and configuration with Google Analytics).
- Committed, motivated, target driven and equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Have a command of English (both written and spoken, level B2 and higher).
Our Client offers:
- Attractive remuneration.
- Product on a big and international scale.
- Opportunities for development.
- Referral program.
- Strong integration program.
- Best friends of staff (free espresso and fruits).
- Flexible working hours and environment (possibility of working from home or modern office space located near Dworzec Gdański Metro Station).