private medical care
Marketing Automation Specialist
- Olewin 50a, Olewin (pow. olkuski)Olewin (pow. olkuski), Lesser Poland
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
* Own Pardot implementation, configuration, data management, operations and working with the Salesforce Connector.
* Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, email nurture streams and lead scoring model.
* Maintain email best practices including browser/client compatibility, effectiveness of subject lines, use of images, delivery timing, engagement filtering and development of promotions best suited for the email channel.
* Set up marketing automation workflows.
Training & Support
* Produce training and best practice guides for local marketing teams.
* Liaise closely with local marketing managers to ensure the Marketing Automation Strategy and tools are fully embedded across all integrated campaigns and ensure ROMI is demonstrated.
* Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, with a focus on ROI. Tracking, extracting and analyzing for markets to share best practices and finding ways to improve them.
Pardot Certified (Specialist or Consultant).
Good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal.
Passion for digital techniques and technologies.
Hands-on operational experience.
Able to multi-task and drive multiple projects simultaneously.
Good team player.
A degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related field.
Interest in the manufacturing & mechanical engineering field.
Experience in the BtoB field.
Global Mindset. The ability to work with a global team, engage remotely, and keep a flexible schedule for others' time zones.
What we offer
Private medical care
Company Social Benefits Fund
Group insurance (Warta)
Funding for language courses and training
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
We are looking for a talented and hands on Marketing Automation Specialist to join the Marketing Communications Team.
IMI Hydronic Engineering is the leading global provider and expert in hydronic distribution systems and room temperature control, with experience in more than 100,000 construction projects worldwide. IMI Hydronic Engineering helps clients optimise their HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) systems by providing products and knowledge to deliver the right indoor comfort at the right energy cost. IMI Hydronic Engineering brings together the expertise of 3 leading brands in hydronic distribution: IMI Pneumatex, IMI TA and IMI Heimeier. Building on its strong foundations, IMI Hydronic Engineering aims to be the most customer-focused, the most knowledgeable and the most innovative hydronic solutions company in the world. IMI Hydronic Engineering is part of the international engineering group IMI plc. IMI employs over 11,000 people and operates in more than 50 around the world. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE200. Further information is available at www.imi-hydronic.com.