Marketing Coordinator / Senior Coordinator (Regional Role - Central Europe)
- al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
Who we're looking for
Deloitte is seeking a Marketing Coordinator / Senior Coordinator who will be responsible for executing the strategic business development plan for the cross-business initiative in Central Europe (covering Poland as a home market and 18 additional territories). Working within the Clients & Industries team, especially with Marketing Program Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring the execution of the program’s go-to-market strategy across the region. The role involves also operational, communication, knowledge management, administrative, project management support for a team.
Working closely with the whole CE community you will execute strategies for elevating Deloitte’s presence and strengthening the firm’s brand and revenue opportunity generation. Additionally, you will work closely with the local marketing teams across all CE marketers, as well as global counterparts to ensure plans are aligned and executed with a view to achieving the firm’s overall business growth objectives.
We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, driven and results-oriented person with a can-do attitude and last but not least with an interest in the new technologies.
What makes you a perfect candidate?
- At least 1-3-years of experience on a similar position;
- Fluency in Power Point, Excel and additional project management tools;
- Great organizational skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Great communication skills;
- Great research skills;
- Drive to learn new things and deep dive into new subjects.
Your future role
Serve as a trusted advisor and work with a wide range of professionals from all service lines and businesses to execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance the market positioning of our specific offering across the CE region. You will among others:
- Deliver strategic business development and marketing plans;
- Organize work of the community in Central Europe and support collaboration with respective networks in other geographies;
- Organize internal communication/educational campaigns across CE
- Active search for opportunities to strengthen cooperation with existing C&I Programs
- Collaborate with appropriate resources, including subject matter specialists, service area leaders, client service professionals and account developers, marketing and communications personnel, and knowledge managers, to execute and/or leverage integrated marketing and business development programs;
- Actively participate in industry/sector/communities meetings;
- Provide direction to the extended regional marketing teams on international campaigns that need to be executed in local markets;
- Execute go-to-market campaigns to support market expansion, revenue opportunity generation and brand visibility through thought leadership;
- Administrative support in daily cross-business initiative tasks.
What we offer
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Day to day work & learn with the team of experienced leaders, project managers, marketers and recognized experts in international environment;
- Friendly and flexible environment;
- Self-development – we have our own online and offline education programmes and an innovation library full of great titles