- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing martech company with headquarters in the USA (Boulder, CO), with offices in Minsk and Warsaw, that specializes in data-driven marketing science, digital marketing campaign management, and web analytics. Among our key clients are Nike, Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF.
DELVE is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a DoubleClick Expert, and one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies (4th year in a row).
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is a fast-paced company and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. The ideal candidate should share the core values that are central to our identity:
- Stay Curious
- Work Hard
- No Box Unchecked
- Show Constructive Candor
- Don’t be an Asshole
Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Marketing Data Scientist Lead. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is your strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. In this role, you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, and data scientists that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into hard ROI.
This position located in our Warsaw, Poland office will challenge you to deliver intelligent machine learning-driven marketing insights, predictions, and recommendations in a consultant-client setting. Using your creativity, technical programming skills, and passion for problem-solving, you will develop and deploy cloud-based (mainly in Google Cloud Platform) data science solutions solving real-world marketing business problems. The successful data scientist will be an independent self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and able to transform vague client business problems into tangible machine learning projects aimed at delivering measurable economic value.
As a data science lead, you will be responsible for mentoring and managing a small team of data scientists in the Minsk and Warsaw offices, as well as growing the team of data scientists in CEE. Ideally, you already have management experience, especially on client-facing projects.
You should exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy tackling quantitative problems that most other people cannot solve (e.g., in your free time, you enter data mining competitions!). You are the kind of person that enjoys figuring out ways to use programming to automate manual tasks and optimize decision making. You also love “geeking out” and discussing different approaches and theories to solving problems with machine learning. You are curious and have a passion for knowledge discovery using data!
- Advanced level proficiency with Python (expertise in developing/deploying machine learning in R, Matlab, Octave, Java also considered)
- 5+ years creating data pipelines and developing/deploying machine learning models in a business setting (preferably using Python, but expertise in other languages will be considered).
- Expertise in data cleansing, transformation, and model feature creation/abstraction/selection specifically for machine learning.
- Experience in managing direct reports and projects
- Passion for data storytelling and quantitative analysis
- Ability to discuss the pros and cons of various structured and unstructured learning algorithms/methodologies (ANN vs. SVM, kMeans vs. SOM, Bagging vs. Boosting).
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, physics, math, economics, finance or other quantitative fields.
- Ability to communicate complex topics in simple terms.
- At least intermediate competency with 2 of the following: Excel, Tableau, QlikView, Looker, Power BI, Google Data Studio, SQL.
- Intermediate to advanced fluency in English.
- Experience with cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform preferred but will consider exposure to Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure).
- Experience with marketing and media web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, Facebook, Amazon, The Trade Desk, paid search, Google Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Data engineering and data architecture experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills in a client-facing role
- Masters degree in computer science, engineering, physics, math, economics, finance or other quantitative fields.
- Comfort with conveying complex ideas using abstract methods (e.g., mathematical equations, process maps, musical notation).
- Ability to provide a personal Github repository with examples of problem-solving code.
What DELVE Offers
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- A fast-paced and exciting global business environment in the advertising technology sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
- A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
- 1-2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours as needed (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to the office)
- Generous PTO + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
- Sports compensation
- Corporate health insurance
- Annual personal travel/recreation budget
11:00pm - 7:00 pm (Mon - Fri)