- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
Job ID #: EMEA00340
Department: Marketing / Product Management
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Support PreAnalytiX Sales and Marketing team with:
- List creation and lead processing for regular follow ups by Sales from digital campaigns in/out of SF.com.
- Eventually, Automate and optimize data extraction, cleaning, processing and analysis functions.
- Create SF.com campaigns and sub-campaigns.
Reporting: Marketing Dashboard, Monthly revenues
- Pull out regular lead reports from SF.com.
- Develop new analytical reports and represent large, complex sets of data through visual representation.
- Compile mothely revenues from different sources and provide to team.
- Cater ad hoc requests for account analysis, geographical and revenue updates.
- Support marketing team with back end tasks for website.
- Prepare graphs and charts for presentations if needed.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the E.U if needed upto 10% of the time.
- 2+ years of experience in data management/marketing research working on the supplier or client side.
- Good knowledge of biotech/ pharma/ life sciences industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; master degree is a plus.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Proven data gathering and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels in English.
- Self-organized, solution based and strategic approach to territory management is desired.
- Time Management and planning skills essential to be successful.
- Willingness to adapt to change and work as per organizations requirements through value based approach is essential.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Training and development programs.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible benefits platform.
- Language classes.
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months.
- Childcare subsidy.
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Casual dress code.
- Attractive location (Sky Tower).
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!