Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Marketing Implementer - Lubricants
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Shell Aviation is a dynamic business in the Downstream Global Commercial portfolio that is responsible for both fuel and lubricants sales. Unlike other transportation fuels, the aviation fuel market is growing at an average rate of 2.4% per year globally. Shell Aviation’s mission is to grow both our fuels and lubricants business to outpace market growth.
- Accountable for driving marketing plan implementation and delivering the ROI of marketing spend at regional level.
- Responsible for collection of local market intelligence and generating local / global segment insights
- Work with global marketing manager and central team to develop Customer Value Preposition, marketing communication materials, toolkits and trainings, printed and digital collateral.
- Support distributor, customer and airport growth by implementing marketing programs (including events) and run post investment reviews
- Own Sponsorships and leveraging investments for best return on sponsorships
- Develop communication materials and manage communications plans and budgets for responsible activities
- Ensure clear understanding in the region of the global offer book
- Communicate customer segmentation and banding
- Support Sales Excellence
- Support regional event management to ensure maximum leverage across segments
- Connect externally with key customers.
- Know and understand future trends of the segment in detail.
- Covering AeroShell Lubricants Marketing for EU and AF
- 20-25% of time in business travels
- University Degree
- Strong experience in integrated B2B marketing, customer value proposition delivery, and sales pipeline management.
- Business development, sales leadership and/or procurement experience highly valued.
- Financial Analysis and understanding of Value Chain Economics are key.
- Experience in leading partnership negotiations and building strong external relationships.
- Strong experience in building shared vision and achieving strategic alignment across diverse stakeholder groups internally
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviours will be taken into account during the selection process.
- Experience in distribution model
- Project management skills
- Digital Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Continuous Improvement / Change Management
- English C1. is a must
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome