Marketing Manager Balkans
Bacardi-Martini Polska Sp. z o. o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
work with the Country Manager and Cluster & Regional Marketing teams to build best in class marketing and commercial capabilities at that will enable us to win in the marketplace
deliver marketing plans for Balkans markets based on local market trends & insights and regional brand strategies
ensure excellent execution of marketing plans in your markets
align the Consumer Marketing, Customer Marketing and Commercial teams on the “Where to Play” and “How to Win” brand/channel strategies and plans
build the capabilities to drive sustainable NSV/case growth by leading execution of best in class RGM practices
deliver annual brands’ targets
ability to travel extensively will be required - even up to 50% of time during certain periods of time
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- strong Commercial skills gained through either hands on Commercial roles in Customer Management or Customer marketing
- strong Consumer Marketing skills gained through hands on Marketing roles in Brand management, Marketing
- leadership experience withing within Marketing & Commercial
- experience in brand strategy & planning
- experience in brand performance and marketing budget management
- ability to prepare meaningful presentations and convincing stakeholders
- cross Cultural Communication skills
- fluent Polish and English spoken and written
The following experiences are preferred:
- experience in Balkans markets
- experience in managing distributor markets
- FMCG, Drinks and Luxury Category
- degree and/or professional Marketing qualifications
- strong leadership skills
- status quo challenger, open-minded, out-of-the box thinker, creative solution finder
- entrepreneurial, Fearless & Founders mentality
- good strategic and helicopter thinking
- analytical and able to connect the dots
- proactive and “hands on” approach
- well organized, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- deals effectively with ambiguity
- drive for results
- strong communication skills at all organisational levels
- builds relationships across the business to ensure smooth and effective cooperation
- Belonging: You have a strong capacity to create a culture of ‘Belonging’, where people feel appreciated for who they are, what they do, and who they can become
- Self-Awareness: You have high levels of self-awareness, are reflective and know yourself well, understanding both your own strengths and weaknesses and your impact on others
- People Agility: You bring a deep ability to understand and relate to people and navigate through tough situations to harness and multiply collective performance
- Results Agility: You demonstrate consistent delivery of results in first-time situations by inspiring teams, exhibiting a presence that builds confidence in yourself and others.
- Mental Agility: You can think critically to penetrate complex problems and expand the possibilities by making fresh connections. You think strategically whilst being execution focused and bring creativity to the challenges you’re presented with
- Change Agility: You have a deep natural curiosity, desire to experiment and ability to effectively deal with the heat of change. You have a growth and learning mindset: ready to test, stumble, learn and apply from experience
What we offer
Great atmosphere and team spirit in the certified Great Place to Work
Challenging and interesting work
Private health care
Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
Cafeteria system / co-funding sports card
Employment contract after a successful trial period
Employee shop with products from our portfolio at preferred prices
Bacardi-Martini Polska Sp. z o. o.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.