CO3 sp. z o.o.
- Irysowa 1Bielany Wrocławskie (pow. wrocławski), dolnośląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
CO³ is a startup founded by industry experts who are changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by increasing real-time trucks visibility and process transparency. 95% of trucks have GPS devices but with too many providers on the market, only 8% of these trucks are actually tracked by shipper companies. Using High Volume Data, Real-Time Insights and Machine Learning, CO³ solves this problem.
With strong funding and key industry partnerships signed, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a startup that is making waves in the industry. With your help we can quickly establish ourselves as the market leader.
We are looking for a very creative and energetic Marketing Manager. The person in that position will be responsible for ensuring brand visibility among different channels and target groups. Will have a huge impact on lead generation activities and communication with our clients.
- Participation in developing a communication strategy, planning and implementing digital campaigns related to the promotion of services in Poland and abroad
- Planning and conducting "lead generating" campaigns
- Website management (content creation - sales and promotional, SEO, UX optimization)
- Preparation, running and analysis of paid advertising campaigns (Facebook Ads, Linkedin campaigns, Google Ads) in cooperation with external agencies
- Reporting and analysis of the effectiveness of the activities carried out and optimization of these activities
- Creating content (articles, posts, interviews, presentations) for specific target groups
- Creating product manuals for users
- Running with company's social media such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
To feel confident with these challenges You should have:
- Great command in written English (min. C1)
- Great command in written Polish
- Min. 2 years experience in digital marketing
- Talent in copywriting and creating "easy-going" texts
- Practical knowledge of SEO and SEM issues enabling independent implementation of tasks
- Practical knowledge of Google Analytics enabling independent website analysis
- Practical knowledge of WordPress enabling independent management of the website
- Experience in cooperation with external agencies that allows to plan and evaluate marketing activities
We offer you:
- Great "startup atmosphere"
- Being a part of a multinational well cooperating team
- Flexibility + hybrid work (can be mostly remotely)
- Modern and comfortable office - with neverending supplies of great coffee 😃
- Interesting challenges where boredom is impossible!