sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired 6 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
You will analyze customer insights, trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and creating, maintaining, and conducting analytics reporting across multiple platforms, and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics. Working with both the internal marketing team and managing local agency relationships, you will ensure that marketing programs are executed flawlessly and meeting goals to be successful in your role.
You have the know-how to develop marketing strategies that will attract customers. You don't just take ownership of business intelligence, you will take it to the next level to develop and enhance the Dura-Line brand in Europe. Having an excellent understanding of how our customers think and what their needs are, which challenges they have and how to deal with them. You will recognize opportunities but in a realistic way.
- Working with Global Digital Content - Manager to develop campaigns;
- Regular cooperation with Regional Sales Managers;
- Fine-tune and implement brand strategy;
- Develop marketing campaign and execute strategy;
- Manage external design agency to guide messaging, positioning, and content creation;
- Support internal communication initiatives and brand building;
- Deliver brand messaging for Dura-Line & Orbia Group.
To be successful in this role you have an excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility, profile, and reputation of an organization and the ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both internally and externally).
You have strong writing skills, excellent knowledge of the English language, experience in developing marketing content for various campaigns and you are a strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide-ranging communication strategies including all forms of media.
This role is home-based in Europe. There will be travel involved, however, we expect all of our leaders to create a professional work/life balanced approach in their roles.
- University degree in Marketing, Media, Communications areas or equivalent;
- 5+ years of proven experience in developing, implementing, and executing marketing plans and campaigns;
- Collaboration with business leaders to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies;
- Excellent Project Management skills;
- Excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility, profile, and reputation of an organization (ex. HubSpot, Salesforce);
- Have a good understanding of social media and the impact technology is having on communications and collaboration;
- Building brand awareness and positioning;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract (after 3 months of probation period);
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to working from home;
- A 20% annual bonus;
- Benefits package: medical care, sport card, meal subsidy, bonuses for Easter, Christmas, subsidy for holidays for children, subsidy for a two-week leave, and so on;
- Opportunity to participate in interesting and international projects;
- A real opportunity to developing skills by participating in internal and external training;
- Friendly and supportive work atmosphere.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
Dura Line Poland Sp. z o.o
At Dura-Line, we are committed to advancing life around the world. As a leading global manufacturer and distributor, we are transforming the structure of communication. We rely on our passionate, empowered, and committed teams to “Create what connects us”.
To expand our GLOBAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION TEAM we are looking for a talented, creative, metrics-driven, and hands-on MARKETING MANAGER EUROPE to lead the execution & strategy of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
Reporting to THE GLOBAL HEAD OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS you will serve as the primary driver for marketing communications activities, including marketing collateral, digital and social media, and events. You will develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans, and approaches to drive the market and our position.
The world is always changing, evolving, and growing; Dura-Line is doing its part to help build resilient, connected, durable network infrastructure to facilitate essential communication around the world. When you join our team, you will have the power to build strategies, develop global relationships, create global processes, and make an impact.
JOIN OUR TEAM: Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base.
Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com.
READY TO JOIN THE DURA-LINE TEAM?
Discover how Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every day, in the little ways and the big ones, our lives depend on clear, consistent, reliable communication. Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com.
Develop… Upgrade… Resolve… Analyze… Lead…Inspire…Negotiate…Empower…
Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known as Orbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbia’s business groups have a collective focus on ensuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications, which collectively pursue human-centric solutions to global challenges.
If you have questions or you want to know more about the position, please contact NATALIA ANISZEWSKA (Talent Acquisition Partner). To apply, use the APPLY-BUTTON.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated and unsolicited applications