GWD Concept is the owner of Displate, a global commerce platform for art reimagined. We empower artists and wall owners to express themselves in creative ways.
We have built a space for talented artists to share their best creations and for wall owners to easily access these unique pieces of art. We daily print on high-quality metal the designs selected by our customers, which we call Displates, and ship them all around the world.
Every Displate sold generates income and fame for artists, a smile for a customer and the planting of 10 trees, as part of our project to reduce the company's ecological footprint.
You can now see why our mission is to make WOW moments everyday through art reimagined!
Currently, we host 3.000+ artists and 70.000+ original artworks and we are present in more than 110.000 customer homes across 50 countries in the world, mainly in USA, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and Germany.
If you have a mind with the gene of constant growth and development, have a sense of humor and love working in a challenging workplace, we want to hear from You.
For our growing team in Warsaw we are looking for:
We’re looking for a savvy Marketing Superstar who’s inspired to power the imaginations of people around the world though the building and managing of a global Brand. You will work directly and coordinate your team on brand marketing activities, influencer marketing, social media, public relations outreach, content creation, events and the overall earned and owned media strategies.
Scope of duties:
- Working in a high-performing team, daily plan, coordinate and execute all PR and Marketing activities related to:
- Social Media channels
- Influencers relationship
- Public Relation efforts
- Content creation for B2C / B2B / blog / newsletter
- Events organization
- Deliver cohesive brand messaging, positioning, and visual style across all consumer
touchpoints via our internal creative team and/or external creative agencies.
- Write thought-provoking articles, social media copy, etc as part of our outreach efforts.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and external third parties in development of integrated marketing campaigns and products.
- Launch groundbreaking community engagement events that will allow us to achieve our ambitious vision of connecting with our customers and artists on a global scale.
- Develop and Track key performance indicators (KPI) and report on results, tying all
marketing activities to measurable results and monthly plans.
- Ad-hoc projects
- A marketing maverick: have a relevant Bachelor’s degree, with 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role - preferably with an emphasis on ecommerce/digital.
- A Social Media guru and digital evangelist: you live and breath on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and are an early-adopter on new emerging platforms
- A self-starter with the passion to thrive in a semi-startup environment.
- Creative: you bring fresh ideas and perspectives to any project or conversation. You
keep an open mind about new opportunities that can power the imagination of millions
- Versatile: you’re a jack of all trades, master of several. You easily adapt to any situation when the need arises.
- Team-oriented: you have a magnetic personality that invigorates the team around you, and you’re comfortable working with people in any situation.
- An experienced multi-tasker: you use your bag of marketing tricks to effortless
- Superb analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems
- Experience managing a team
- Independently launched and executed marketing campaigns from beginning to end
- Existing network of contacts in the internet ecosystem, agency, PR, social media/
influencer space or demonstrated ability to develop it rapidly - a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion in Digital Technology, eCommerce,
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Work in an international workplace in cooperation with our global business partners
- Start-up culture with a young and open atmosphere
- Stable working conditions
- Private medical insurance (Medicover)
- A very colorful office with fruits and table soccer