- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
This role will support the Regional Marketing Lead (RMM) in managing the Marketing Operations. The primary role is to manage the quarterly planning cycle of our co-marketing investments, liaising with our local Partner Account Managers (PAM) in each country. These co-marketing investments are there to drive product adoption though promotion of innovation & design wins in the marketplace as well as to meet both volume and revenue targets of our Device Partner Sales Division.
- Supporting the Regional Marketing Lead to optimize joint marketing investments across certain regions/OEM partners.
- Quarterly plan reviews, fine-tuning and editing to drive maximum program execution, ROI and compliance.
- Purchase Order (PO) creation, submission and approval routing thru internal systems.
- Quarterly Proof of Execution (POE) review, submission and audit tracking for all joint marketing investments across EMEA region/OEM partners.
- Supporting the Regional Marketing Lead to manage the quarterly accrual and invoicing processes from creation to closure.
- Supporting the Regional Marketing Lead with coordinating internal/external events, execution and asset creation as applicable and in line with compliance guidelines.
- Take the lead in EMEA region as marketing compliance subject matter expert – communicate updates to the team, and be able to respond to partner queries in line with guidance provided by our corporate team.
what we expect
- Excellent oral and written English a must
- Experience in controlling/accounting/administrative support or equivalent.
- Marketing budget management experience a strong plus
- Business acumen related to Marketing ATL/BTL tactics a strong plus
- Fluent user of Excel a must incl. advanced functions such as pivot table, building dashboard views, use of functions.
- Knowledge and handling of MS Office suite expected
- Experience with PowerBI dashboards a preference
what we offer
- A culture of growth and development with a training budget.
- We work remotely.
- 18 month contract of employment.
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Ambitious role in a global company.
- Flexible working conditions.