- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We work on large projects, mostly in the insurance sector, for Polish and foreign customers. We are committed to providing modern solutions that reflect the latest technological developments and market expectations. We develop GUI, back-end, middleware and business intelligence solutions. We keep improving our production process by applying automation-supporting tools in the testing, preparation and release implementation stages, as well as in environment management. The variety and range of our solutions offers great development opportunities, at both technological and business level. Our projects follow generally recognised standards and methodologies.
How you will get the job done
- Transform business goals and models into internal as well as external promotion plans and deliver them effectively
- Promote a shared understanding of strategic initiatives and projects within the company, also on the international level using an innovative toolset
- Support change and transformation initiatives with excellent campaigns fitted to organizational needs
- Establish a clear stakeholder overview and develop promotional tools directed to various, also international audiences
- Collaborate with key stakeholders - head of corporate communications & brand for ERGO Technology, as well as the tech teams across the ERGO group, to deliver impactful, high-quality image and product campaigns
- Foster collaborative internal and external relations, work to identify stories, prepare formats, visuals, layouts and presentations securing convincing and positive coverage
- Prepare B2B promotional materials targeting different stakeholder groups through multiple channels
- Ensure that organizational initiatives and projects are branded accordingly within and outside of the organization using a variety of tools targeting chosen audiences
- Organise innovative, well-structured events to assure stakeholders commitment, ensuring organizational excellence, supporting preparation of key messages and state-of-the-art presentations
- Cooperate with other units, also on a global level, to ensure smooth execution of promotional plans and implementation of brand guidelines across the technology organizations
- Work on development of brand materials to assure a convincing and consistent image of ERGO Technology & Services Management both internally and externally.
Skills and experience you will need
- Fluent English (C2 written and spoken), German would be an asset
- At least five years’ experience in a similar position, either working in a large corporation or a marketing agency experienced in covering large scale matrix organizations; preferably in the technology and IT sectors
- Master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Marketing, Public Relations or Social Sciences
- Excellent design, copywriting, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in B2B marketing for change management and strategic transformation projects
- Proven track record of preparing image and product campaigns for external and internal channels
- Strong experience and interest in image building, brand and effective use of social media channels to promote experts and brands
- Excellent skills in supporting business goals to successfully deliver strategies
- Skills in preparing quality presentations, working with brand topics and organizing events, especially for B2B
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed, virtual and global environment, while balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to transform complex and often technical matters into clear materials and layouts targeting specific audiences
- Sensitivity and outstanding interpersonal skills.
TIME. We respect your time. We work on a task-oriented basis, offering flexible working hours.
DEVELOPMENT. It is also very important for us. We provide participation in conferences, trainings, certifications, as well as the opportunity to give lectures for industry communities and students of technical universities. We have a technology blog where you can publish your own expert content.
SPORT. We love it. We have 8 sports sections, among others: (football, sailing, skiing, cycling, go-karts, cross-country skiing, table tennis, basketball). We will fund the Multisport card for you and your loved ones.
FAMILY. It is important to us. During holidays we organize free workshops for employees’ children.
PEOPLE. We are a harmonious posse of friends. We like each other, so we spend time together at work and after hours. We attend integration, sports and family events. Together we eat meals in the company canteen and play table soccer or FIFA matches in our chillrooms.
CARE. If you would like to join to Atena, we will provide you with a relocation package as well as additional assistance on site. Our care also includes an individual medical package and discounts on insurance.
Przesyłając swoją aplikację, wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji w celu realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez Atena Usługi Informatyczne i Finansowe Spółka akcyjna z siedzibą w Sopocie przy ul. Rzemieślniczej 33, 81-855 Sopot.