- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
We’re on the look-out for a
Marketing Procurement Analyst (Romanian speaker)Numer ref.: 206242BR
This role will support the A&M Procurement agenda for SWE BU and is responsible for supporting the management of agency roster and optimization on Non-working A&M initiatives particularly in the area of agency fees, Ad production, Consumer Promotion & A&M reporting.
- This role will support Advertising and Marketing (A&M) Procurement agenda for CEGB region in optimization on Non-working A&M initiatives, particularly in the area of agency fees, ad production & A&M reporting.
- Support brand teams in agency and production houses negotiations (directly or through production consultant)
- Management of agreed Agency Roster - develop and maintain preferred supplier lists approved by the category leads and updated annually; socialize the use of the list by brand teams & track adherence
- Partner with brand teams & legal to lead contracts with agency partners – ensure performance management KPIs are embedded into the agency contract and linked to agency compensation
- Partner with brand marketing and finance teams in the tracking & reporting of working / non-working A&M in achieving set % working A&M targets
- 2 years experience in marketing procurement at an international company or alternatively as account manager in the advertising agency
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Some experience with vendor negotiations either at the client or agency end is mandatory
- Experience using best-in-class sourcing strategies for marketing spends specifically supplier evaluation, selection, performance Minimum reporting, contract negotiations, price inflation management & savings metrics is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciple.
- Highly organized and responsive, with the ability to deliver tight SLA deadlines
- High integrity – won’t compromise on values to get results
- Analytical – ability to analyse data and draw conclusions to find actionable solutions
What we can offer
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card