Jana Szczyrki 11, 54-426 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Techland is an independent developer, distributor, and global publisher of AAA games available on PC, Sony Playstation, as well as the Xbox family of devices including Xbox One. The company has operated since 1991 and so far has opened three branches – in Warsaw, Wrocław, and in Ostrów Wielkopolski – where it employs about 400 people all together. Techland's most known productions include Dead Island, Call of Juarez, and Dying Light, all loved by millions of players around the world. You will find more information at the www.techland.net website.
- coordinating the cooperation of specialists from various teams (business development, marketing, creative marketing, communication, operations)
- independent project management (e.g. 360 campaigns, consumer programs, contests, websites)
- cooperating with partners, subcontractors, influencers, celebrities and advertising agencies
- scheduling, cost analysis and project settlement
You meet our expectations if you:
- have a minimum of 3 years of experience in various project management roles (ideally in the gaming industry)
- have marketing experience - launching marketing campaigns, creating marketing assets
- know project management techniques, have used project management support tools (Jira, BaseCamp, others)
- can set priorities on a scale encompassing several projects, can make a holistic analysis of costs and time, can change the specification and can determine how changes in it affect delivery time
- can predict the demand for resources in advance and, while preparing predictions, take into account the planning cycles of other teams and the demand for other projects
- have coordinated projects not only of different scales, but also of different natures, in complex domains
- have basic knowledge of legal and tax matters
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere.
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, finincing of English and Polish classes.
To apply for this position and express your voluntary consent to process your personal data covered by the form (including those contained in your CV and/or cover letter) for this purpose by Techland Sp. z o. o., click "Send" below. Detailed information, on how we process your data and what your rights related to it are, can be found here: https://techlandjobs.com/regulations
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time, for example by writing an e–mail to [email protected] address.