Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Marketing Senior Coordinator / Manager - Energy, Resources & Industrials
- al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- praca zdalna
Who we're looking for
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator/Manager who will be responsible for executing the national strategic marketing/communications plan for the Energy, Resources & Industrials Industry Group. Working within the ER&I group, especially with ER&I Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring the execution of the sector’s go-to-market strategy across Poland. The role involves also operational support for Priority Accounts from ER&I Industry in Poland.
Reporting to Clients & Industries Team Leader in Poland you will be a self-motivated, energetic, driven and results oriented individual. Working closely with the Polish Energy, Resources & Industrials Leader and Lead Client Service Partners, you will execute strategies for elevating Deloitte’s presence and strengthening the firm’s brand and revenue opportunity generation. Additionally, you will work closely with the local marketing team across the country, CE marketers, as well as global counterparts to ensure plans are aligned and executed with a view to achieving the firm’s overall business growth objectives.
What makes you a perfect candidate?
- At least 4-years of experience on a similar position;
- Energy, Resources & Industrials industry knowledge;
- Fluency in Power Point and Excel;
- Great organizational skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Great communication skills;
- Great research skills;
- Drive to learn new things and deep dive into new subjects.
Your future role
Serve as a trusted advisor and work with the industry leaders to execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning, which may include:
- Deliver strategic marketing plans aligned with the Energy, Resources & Industrials business plans and priorities;
- Execute go to market campaigns for Energy, Resources & Industrials Sector to support market expansion, revenue opportunity generation and brand visibility through thought leadership;
- Identify and leverage existing major firm events and programs where alignment to Energy, Resources & Industrials Idnustry makes sense;
- Collaborate/coordinate with appropriate resources, including subject matter specialists, service area leaders, client service professionals and account developers, marketing and communications personnel, knowledge managers, and various shared services, to execute and/or leverage integrated marketing programs;
- Support the national Energy, Resources & Industrials leader with business planning and marketing planning;
- Support Lead Clients Service Partners in managing work on Priority Accounts;
- Actively participate in industry/sector meetings;
- Organize work of the Energy, Resources & Industrials sectors community in Poland;
- Administrative support in daily Energy, Resources & Industrials Industry group tasks.
What we offer
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs;
- Work in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Benefits package.