WOMAI sp. z o.o. SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 19 days ago
- contract of employment, contract for specific work, contract of mandate
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work, hybrid work
As the full time Marketing specialist in WOMAI we requite exceptional ability in develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels:
1. Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
2. Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
3. Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
4. Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
5. Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
6. Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
7. Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
In addition, we would welcome programming skills related to the revision and development of our WordPress site including ability in CSS, PHP and HTML.
We require documentation of achievements as well as good written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish.
CV and portfolio / recommendation is required.
Relevant candidates will be contacted for a personal interview in Krakow.
What we offer
Work in young, dynamic team with multiple possibilities for development
Salary is negotiable (base + high provision based on the turnover)
WOMAI is a young dynamically developing company created and run by people with great passion, established and operating since the end of 2019.
Our vision is through the joy of education of people of all ages in areas of science and social awareness to inspire further exploration in a unique way relevant to the world around us.
We offer two permanent interactive exhibitions "towards the dark" a world focused on senses and "towards the light" where we show how fascinating and magical the world of science is.
These exhibitions were inspired by, in our opinion, the insufficient level of empathy and sensitivity in society and the generally rather mundane approach to really simple and very interesting phenomime in the field of everyday science.
We employ young educated, ambitious and passionate people who each bring their heart and knowledge to WOMAI, which they share with our guests each day. Our business is growing well and we fully support innovation in all areas.
In addition to permanent exhibitions, we also organize various external events, birthdays, meetings, lectures and training and workshops.