ETS Global BV Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
As Marketing & Communication Assistant EMEA your mission will include:
- Responsible for the coordination of EMEA events organisation and participation (negotiation, booth organisation, select suppliers: research, compare offers, ensure quality delivery of the service, logistics, coordinate speakers, deliver reporting)
- Maintain marketing materials, ensuring all resources are updated and accurate; coordinate the creation of new materials and goodies if needed
- Support on communication (preparation of Monthly Newsletter, external emailing, social media posts creation)
- Support related to budget management (invoices approval process)
- Support local team in implementing their marketing plan
-Coordinate on the spot requests for data collection, provide project-specific administrative support (update documentations/ library, publish internal articles/documentation)
-Backup team members when needed
You will work closely with all Marketing and Communication team members.
Experience as marketing assistant in international company.
Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint expert.
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Experience in preparing external communication and event organisation.
Ability to organize details and complete projects in a timely manner.
Collaborative, facilitator and team player.
English (verbal & written)
Workplace: Warsaw, hybrid
As soon as possible
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH
What we offer
competitive salary + bonus
health & retire insurance
sharing the costs of sports activities
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
no dress code
With more than 2500 employees worldwide, ETS is the world’s largest private educational assessment and research organization. ETS’s mission is to advance quality and equity in education worldwide. ETS’s assessment tools, such as the TOEFL® test, the GRE® test and the TOEIC® test, are internationally recognized in the world of education, training and English language learning.