IMI Hydronic Engineering is the leading global provider and recognised expert in hydronic distribution systems and room temperature control, with experience in more than 100,000 construction projects world-wide.We are the industry leader in green solutions for indoor climate control, providing high performing and quality products and services to more efficiently protect and control heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. As part of IMI plc, we operate a global service network, with a European manufacturing footprint in 6 countries. We employ just under 2,000 talented professionals across a range of disciplines and we have a worldwide presence in 34 countries. We combine the highest quality, advanced hydronic knowledge and engineering experience in over 100,000 projects worldwide, to provide a full spectrum of innovative and unique solutions, which ensure energy efficiency, optimal indoor comfort and first-rate customer satisfaction. IMI Hydronic Engineering brings together 3 leading brands in the world of hydronic distribution – IMI TA, IMI Pneumatex, and IMI Heimeier. IMI Hydronic Engineering aims to be the most customer-focused, the most knowledgeable and the most innovative hydronic solutions company in the world. IMI Hydronic Engineering has an annual turnover of £300m and employs around 2000 employees worldwide.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, energetic person with great attention to details
and results oriented attitude for the role of:
Work place: Warsaw or Olewin / near to Olkusz
- Support the implementation of the commercial strategy in Poland / Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia).
- Ensure the efficient and timely project management, production, tacking, fulfilment and implementation of communications materials & assets into the local market(s). Responsible for project-managing communications programs and services to help deliver the new product launch agenda and sales growth of all our product ranges, focusing on implementation and execution.
- Primary contact for all marketing & communication matters in the region such as marketing material, implementation of NPI, digital marketing, sales tools, implementation POS campaigns, etc.
- The role is individual, independent and allows to participate in international projects
- Develop the marketing communication plan in cooperation with the Head of Sales in Each Country. This includes both digital and non-digital communication plan.
- Own the plan and coordination of the marketing activity plans, aligned with the strategy.
- Provide input for the annual budgetary process, aligned with the strategy.
- Participate in selective and lead marketing activities for the allocated area of responsibility, such as exhibitions, customer presentation/trainings, seminars, etc.
- Owns the format of the marketing communication, both digital and non-digital, which includes the presentation material, web, social media, etc.
- Drive the market launch plan for New Product Introduction (NPI’s) within the region
- Lead the local needs to the global marketing team, for areas to improve sales tools, campaigns, trainings & seminars.
- Use and implementation of IMI standard sales processes and tools to attain efficient communication, the appropriate product sales mix.
- Lead training and implementation of marketing related tools.
- Use and maximize CRM tool in order to develop a complete Digital Marketing Tool.
- Train the local sales teams in use of Digital Marketing Tools, Marketing Automation, etc.
- Support the sales team with marketing communication skills and expertise.
- Drive marketing solutions to local activities.
- BSc degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Min 5 Years’ experience as a marketing specialist position
- Experience with digital marketing or web based content management systems
- Ability to effectively negotiate at multiple levels, both commercial and technical
- Good communication, both verbal and written (English & Polish)
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to build an understanding of the customer’s business, industry and commercial environment (identify viable opportunities)
- Able to work independently and prioritise projects in a remote team environment
- Ability to successfully lead the implementation of change and drive positive continuous improvement
- Cognitive skills: analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to provide sound and reliable judgment in complex situations
- Results driven, drive to win against competition with Customer Focus
- Ability to acquire and apply knowledge of IMI sales processes, tools and techniques
- Ability to self-aware learner and manage sales activity, and help with input to correct sales forecasting
- Great Listener and ability to ask open questions.
- Personal inner drive and passion
- Extrovert person
- Great presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Driving license B (Car)
- Ability to travel
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International working environment
- Stable employment conditions
- Private medical care
- Home office system (only Warsaw)