Marketing Systems Manager
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
The goal of the team is to oversee the Global Marketing Services workflow systems, including the capabilities, solutions and relationship with the systems vendor (Aprimo). To be successful in the role, the incumbent brings a strong technical background in designing or enhancing new technology-based solutions, and experience translating user stories into technical solutions. The incumbent is also experienced at building and managing relationships with stakeholders and vendors.
- Lead and coordinate the work of the technical analysts, manage the workflow tool, and address growth opportunities, both from a user and functionality perspective.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and the vendor to drive the product roadmap, develop new workflows, and ensure alignment with business needs.
- Manage the vendor relationship – weekly meetings, issuing tickets, attending events to drive their roadmap for the core products.
- Monitor and report on the system and overall performance and working with the vendor to solution any issues
We are looking for candidates who:
- Degree in in Computer Science is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role, working with workflow technologies and managing vendor relationships.
- Solid experience working with databases, SQL, VBA, development methodologies.
- Strong team player, with experience in a lead role, coordinating the work of others.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and relationship building skills in order to drive ideas and interact with all levels.
- Proficiency at prioritization and managing multiple tasks, operate under tight deadlines and achieve quality results.
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan/Panoramic view on Malta Lake
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment programGym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects