- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The job opportunity
We are looking for a Market Segment Coordinator, who will be supporting the Market Enablement Managers or Account Enablement Managers in the management of operational and go to market activities for a specific market segment. The MSC role offers to work closely with Market Segment or Account teams to deliver consistent high quality support across various business processes and coordination of activities associated with business and account development and Market Segment management. Do not hesitate to apply if it sounds like a great fit for you!
Markets Segment Coordinator with GermanNumer ref.: Ref. no: WRO0030D
Your key responsibilities
- Management, coordination and follow up on requests from leadership for one Market Segment or for all
- Account Maturity Assessment Survey and call coordination
- Support in single Account Performance re-checks e.g. triggering which opportunities or engagements are resulting in performance increases or decreases
- Maintenance of distribution and reporting lists
- Transactional To-Do’s around planning/reporting/budgeting
- Coordination and scheduling of meetings/calls/appointments (incl. room reservations, catering)
- Support with minutes and follow ups of actions (Calls & Meetings)
- Conduct ad hoc research on external and internal sources
- Develop knowledge of EY Market Segment Services, Sectors and our Accounts and Business Development methodologies
Skills and attributes for success
- At least 1-3 years of experience working in a large corporate multi-functional organization
- Fluency in English and German (at least B2 and C1)
- Degree level or higher in Business Administration/Economics or related subject
- Solid understanding of MS office package especially Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical & numerical skills
- Flexible, independent and communicative person, who knows with initiative convincing solutions
- Be detail oriented and have the ability to produce high quality work
- Excellent communication skills
What we look for
We’re interested in hiring a candidate with excellent communication skills (in German and English). You should be able to provide with high quality and insightful business development and account management support to market segment teams. An ideal candidate would be able to think out of the box and be open for the challenges.
What working at EY offers:
This role offers a great visibility within the EMEIA team, which means a truly global exposure and cooperation with Market Enablement Managers or Account Enablement Managers. If you like to have influence on strategic business decisions, this is a role for you, since support you deliver will influence on the Markets Segment and Account development. Using two foreign languages (German & English) in your daily work will enable you to excel your language skills to a fluent business level.
Join us in building a better working world.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices