- rondo ONZ 1, 00-384 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your key responsibilities
- Preparation and management of the entire solution architecture
- Managing the capabilities and limitations of technological components
- Build and maintain relationships with the Client and key stakeholders. Support in growing Experience Platforms competencies at EY Technology Consulting.
- Collaborate with customers to prioritize features or user stories, clarify solutions and initiatives, propose adjustments, as needed, and analyse as well as record required business functionalities and non-functional requirements to ensure the success of a solution or system development project.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for potential solutions and evaluate the impact of solutions against requirements.
- Analyse solutions and make recommendations to possibly reuse, improve, reconfigure, add or integrate existing and/or new components.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of data integration, master data management, data management platforms, marketing automation, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media.
- Act as a lead of an architect / integration team on delivery projects.
- Engage in technical resource planning and level-of-effort estimation to support project scoping, pricing, and planning.
- Propose designed solutions to the client’s technical and business teams.
- Support sales and go to market activities.
Skills and attributes
- Good understanding of how content is personalized and leveraged for channel and experience activation across web, mobile and email channels.
- Ability to uncover customer needs and challenges.
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities for potential solutions and evaluate the impact of solutions against requirements.
- Understanding the intricacies of working with large global clients and communicating complex technical concepts in a simple, clear language appropriate to the audience
- Ability to plan, track and report the status of the deliverables.
- Ability to produce executive level summaries, MarTech ecosystem diagrams and presentations.
- Understanding of advanced analytics\machine learning concepts\use cases and how to apply this technology to customer experience & marketing solutions (predictive modelling, recommendation personalization, channel optimization) would be a great plus.
- The role requires excellent client communication and facilitating skills, ability to influence others and gain consensus, and team collaboration (involving sensitive / political topics that will require some careful positioning and communication).
- Understanding of advanced analytics\machine learning concepts\use cases and how to apply this technology to customer experience & marketing solutions (predictive modelling, recommendation personalization, channel optimization) would be a great plus. The role requires excellent client communication and facilitating skills, ability to influence others and gain consensus, and team collaboration (involving sensitive / political topics that will require some careful positioning and communication). Your background:
- At least Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, computer science or marketing.
- 5+ years of architecting and implementing data marketing solutions (We have room for a Junior Solution Architect as well).
- Broad understanding of entire MarTech stack – data, decisioning and channel activation – from a data-driven marketing and personalization lens. Hands on Experience with marketing technology, platforms, and ecosystems with an emphasis on
- Adobe Experience Cloud, Pega Marketing or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Familiarity with campaign management, Audience Manager/DMP and personalisation systems would be a plus. Willingness to travel (up to 50 %) in support of key project milestones. (Percentage may vary depending on the current Pandemic situation).
What we look for:
- We are looking for Candidates who will strengthen our Technology Enablement Transformation Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals as well as graduates willing to develop in an international Consulting firm.
What working at EY offers
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility and room for entrepreneurship in which you can optimally develop your talents. This also includes a tailor-made onboarding program.
- Market-based remuneration and excellent fringe benefits.
- A network of EY colleagues and partners with in-depth knowledge of CX, MarTech, Digital transformation, Data science and many more.
- Nice colleagues and an ambitious and informal corporate culture. We think it is important to enjoy our work. In addition to the challenging assignments that we are allowed to do for our clients, we find time for different joint activities like parties and drinks (virtual for now).
- Kwalifikacje i certyfikaty
- Różnorodne doświadczenia w ramach różnorodnych projektów
- Innovate EY - finansowe i merytoryczne wsparcie wewnętrznej przedsiębiorczości
- Indywidualna mapa szkoleń
- Elastyczny czas pracy
- Dedykowany Career Counselor
- Program EY Care&Wellness
- Biuro z ładnym widokiem i w prestiżowej lokalizacji
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. We are a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. We believe diversity and inclusiveness means growth – everyone is invited onboard.