As a Master Agile Coach you will design and implement a strategy for teams and business units to continuously improve their use of Agile principles and practices.
You will leverage your agile/lean mindset and coaching expertise to facilitate the process and partner with internal stakeholders within the organization.
Master Agile Coach
- Design and support full Agile transformation roll-outs;
- Provide Agile Leadership coaching and training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, functional managers, and executives;
- Collaborate directly with software and operations teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Agile and Lean methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness;
- Ensure strong organizational information flow (scaling the coach);
- Continuously develop potential and existing coaches impacting all levels of the organization;
- Embrace servant leadership and display the behaviours that come with the key mindset shifts associated with Agile methods;
- Create, build, and deliver Agile training;
- Coach teams and management towards improving Agile process and metrics and deliver training classes for product owners, developers, and testers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Min. 5 years experience in business and technology organizations;
- Min. 3 years of large-scale Agile coaching experience with methods such as Scrum, Kanban, XP or Lean;
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner or equivalent;
- Hands-on experience applying lean/agile methodologies within hardware , infrastructure, and operational environments;
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization;
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies;
- Senior Agile leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviours;
- Application of Agile principles in one or more of these development disciplines: design, development, testing, and management; can relate principles, practices into performing these disciplines in an Agile environment.
We are offering:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract;
- Flexible start-up hours and the possibility of remote work;
- Private medical care;
- Social benefits / T-Mobile employee offers;
- Free parking;
- Friendly work atmosphere in a professional team;
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone.