- Oxygen, Jacka Malczewskiego 26, 71-612 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- flexible working hours;
- possibility to use and improve English on daily basis (courses offered);
- opportunity to participate in migration of accounting processes from other entities;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- relocation package;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets etc.).
- Creation, update and maintenance of master data in ERP systems.
- Close communication with stakeholders to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Resolution of day to day operational level issues.
- Generation of standard and ad hoc reports.
- Development of procedures and processes.
- good English skills enabling everyday communication;
- high focus on data quality and accuracy;
- ability to learn and understand dependences between processes and systems;
- experience of working with MS Office;
- strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- pro-customer attitude;
- strong communication skills, team player, able to build positive working relationships;
- previous work experience with master data would be appreciated but is not required;
- systematic approach to your work, willing to get things to be done.
So we are looking for your application!