- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the assignment
As a team member of the Global Master Data Management (MDM) team, you will be part of the Investigation & Legal department, with a reporting line to India, and you will be executing master data maintenance processes within SLAs, including its controls.
The Master Data Analyst will also be responsible for Supporting Compliance Investigators in managing master data related to the AkzoNobel Code of Conduct.
What you can learn:
- How to manage global data within Legal & Investigation processes (cooperation with India, China, USA).
- How to support Compliance Investigators in managing master data-related cases in the area of Code of Conduct and providing data analytics within the scope as needed for investigations.
- How to set up Global MDM capabilities into its Global Business Services organization.
- Collecting, reviewing, and analyzing documentation and other data from relevant databases/systems in support of compliance investigations (e.g. identifying anomalies, variations from processes).
- Processing Legal & Compliance requests within adhered SLA and escalate exceptions.
- Conducting root cause analysis for the recurring escalations and errors reported in process and ensure to execute CAPA (Corrective Action & Preventive Action) for errors identified.
- Supporting the implementation of master data quality rules and master data definitions.
- Supporting Investigation & Legal Team Lead on process standardization and optimization in order to increase process efficiency.
- Master data maintenance with respect to the Code of Conduct processes such as all aspects of registration, administration, and closure of cases within the internal system, entering data in accordance with user guidelines and process documents.
- Managing the e-mail inbox to which the data with respect to the Code of Conduct process is delivered.
- Proven working experience of 3 years in related fields (data analytics, master data preferably in the area of compliance or investigations).
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) and preparing graphical reports.
- High interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with compliance team and business partners, especially to identify correct source of needed data.
- Strong analytical skills to identify and detect anomalies and process variances finance processes (equivalent of accounts payable/receivable, procurement processes, customer pricing/rebate processes) and related topics which may be the subject of investigation.
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- International mindset – sensible for cultural differences.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance