- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
This is great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
Master Data Expert and reporting into the MD Team Lead, the role will be to support the TL to ensure the quality output of the Master Data Expert will be ensuring that the team delivers excellent customer service, accurate and timely processing of SRT requests.
The person will be ensuring the team process SRT requests in a methodical way, accurately and within the agreed deadlines. Assist the TL in measuring the performance of the Team collectively by using KPIs. Responsible for executing and evidencing any J-Sox controls in the absence of the MD Team Lead and ensuring compliance with regards to these controls.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Ensure all Master Data processing for designated markets and factories is carried out accurately and in line with agreed service levels, corporate policies and meeting the month-end and Year-end timetable
- SAP testing
- Manage Master Data customer service for Manchester markets and/or factories ensuring that the team meet their day to day operational needs, preparing the customer newsletter each month
- Help developing Master Data Associates to take on additional responsibilities within the team
- Facilitate and provide interdepartmental training, communicating with relevant departments to organise
- Identify areas for process improvement and manage the implementation sharing the best practice
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects (e.g. integration, new policy/system implementation, SRT system change request testing, SAP testing, etc.)
- Responsible for training within the team, both new starters and cross functional training
You as a professional:
- University degree or equivalent
- Educated to GCSE Standard. Preference for candidates pursuing accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/AAT or equivalent)
- 2+ years experience of working in Financial Accounting department in an international environment
- SAP R3 (FI/MM) Knowledge essential
- Excellent Microsoft Excel data manipulation skills and must be competent with all other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong command of English (oral and written). Knowledge of languages of the markets in scope preffered
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good technical accounting knowledge
You as a person:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management skills to coach, develop and motivate individuals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Well organized and detailed oriented
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.