- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you a data expert with a continuous improvement mindset and sense of curiosity? Do you want to be part of building something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid global growth, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Master Data Governance & Process Manager with passion for Master Data processes, digital solutions and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Data, Reporting, & Analytics function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. You will be critical in leading the way in bringing next generation master data solutions to life.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by ensuring Master Data Processes are consistent and Master Data accurate, created at the right place and time to deliver lifesaving products to patients. This empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
Reporting to the MDM CoE & Process Lead, you will be empowered to challenge status quo and lead exciting projects to continuously improve our ways of working.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- leading and managing master data process improvement projects, such as workflow enhancements and optimizations in ways of working
- acting as an innovative and trusted Master Data expert to the MDM Operations team and broader Takeda stakeholders.
- acting as a first line of escalation for all MDM process related issues for the respective data domain
- monitoring process performance to identify automation opportunities using analytical and statistical methodologies
- defining and documenting data governance rules and standards in close collaboration with the business data owners
- creating best-in-class documentation, such as the development of clear and user-friendly SOPs and work instructions
- Profound experience in master data processes preferably with SAP solutions
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified (or higher) or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of MS Office (including advanced XML data analysis capabilities, MS Vision with BPMN 2.0)
- Excellent command of English language
- Ability to articulate the benefits of MDM governance & processes to win support for new ideas and initiatives
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to build partnerships with key stakeholders based on delivery and trust
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, computer science, information management, or statistics
- Other continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen)
- Digital innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- Project management experience & methodology
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Partner today. Build solutions of tomorrow.
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS