- Leszka 44, 61-063 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
For our Transport Management team we are searching for a
with English (m/f)
at our office in PL-Poznan
We are the part of leading provider of fourth party logistics services (4PL) in Europe and act as a general contractor, designing and operating customized logistics solutions with its extensive logistics expertise. The 4PL Central Station Group currently employs more than 200 logistics professionals at several subsidiaries in Asia and Europe.
Your tasks and area of responsibility!
- Data integration from various sources and systems
- Optimization and automatization of internal and external reports and dashboards
- Rates sheets and master data management
Your personal profile!
- College or university program certificate (preferably in Logistics, Economics or Mathematical Sciences)
- Good command of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with data
- Ability to communicate in English language
- "Can-do" attitude
- Work effectively in a team environment
What we offer – our benefits
We offer varied activities and room for implementing own ideas in a dynamic working environment. You can expect an excellent working atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues in modern-equipped offices and flat hierarchies providing room for your own development. Our company has committed itself to a cooperative management style for maximum personal responsibility of all employees and to promote their skills. We represent the fundamental values of neutrality, independence, transparency and sustainability.
You are interested?
If you are interested in working for an innovative company with flat hierarchy please send your application including all relevant documents along with expected salary and possible entry date in electronic format.
- First call - an initial telephone call.
- Second stage - conference call with Team Leader. Preferred app: Go2Meeting, Zoom.
- Third call - conference call with the manager.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!