- Piastów Office Center, Budynek B, aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
About the department
Data are instrumental for Coloplast to achieve our business objectives and it is the goal of Master Data to develop, establish, operate and promote data of high quality.
About the job
Executing global Master Data-related initiatives
Supporting development of MD strategy
Professional responsibility and management of the activities within dedicated MD team of MD professionals (in CPBC PL)
Supporting projects aiming at quality improvement of production MD
Keeping close dialogue with wide group of stakeholders within Global Quality and Global IT (Supply Value Stream, Quality Systems, Innovation Value Stream), Manufacturing sites, Global Supply Chain and Global Distribution, global and local finance
Managing relationships with key stakeholders during projects including business top-level management discussions on MD strategy
Identifying opportunities for MD in Coloplast locally and globally
Identifying synergies and opportunities between MD, GO-cost, GO Controlling and Finance
Maintaining portfolio overview to keep track of resource availability
Local KPI reporting
- Strong network and relationship building skills
- Strategic thinker and business understanding
- Highly analytical and strong decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize workloads
- Process and result-oriented
- Able to take personal ownership
- Independent and proactive
- High ethical standards
- 3+ years of leadership experience and stakeholder exposure
- Business experience from an international organization working across boarders
- Ability to present arguments for own solutions and challenge status quo
- Master Data and Quality understanding
- Solid project management skills and experience with working in cross-organizational projects
- Sports benefit card
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate
By clicking the "Apply" or "Apply Now" button or by sending a recruitment application otherwise to Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o., you agree for processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point b and f of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). You also agree to the processing of personal data included in the application form for future recruitments by Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Centre Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.