- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you a data expert with a continuous improvement mindset and sense of curiosity? Do you want to be part of building something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid global growth, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Master Data Quality Analyst with passion for numbers, data, digital solutions and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Data, Reporting, & Analytics function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. You will be critical in leading the way in bringing next generation data quality solutions to life.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by ensuring highest data quality standards to allow the business operations to smoothly deliver life-saving pharmaceutical products to patient in need. This empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
Reporting to the MDM CoE & Process Lead, you will be an innovative and trusted partner to business and TBS stakeholders.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- building advanced data quality solutions by extracting, transforming and visualizing data quality issues (dimensional modelling and programming languages required)
- applying the expertise of the master data architecture best-practices (data modelling)
- ensuring consistency of master data quality across core ERP systems
- leading master data cleansing projects in close collaboration with the MDM Service Operations team and business data owners
- acting as ‘Master Data Quality Champion’ by raising awareness and educating the organization on cost and impact of poor data quality
- Profound experience in Master Data processes and architecture of the SAP Master Data Models (HR and/or Finance Master Data Domain preferred)
- Knowledge of programming languages (XML, SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of Data reporting & analytics tools (e.g. Business Objects, Power BI, Qlik View/Sense, SAP Information Steward)
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to build partnerships with business, IT and other key stakeholders based on delivery and trust
- Good level of English language
- Bachelor’s degree in in mathematics, economics, computer science, information management, or statistics
- Data analytics and programming background
- Digital innovation and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Partner today. Build solutions of tomorrow.
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS