private medical care
- Wadowicka 3a, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The purpose of Master Data Specialist is to ensure efficient and high-quality master data management services with a focus on continues improvement of data quality.
Job is related to the transition of processes from Central Europe countries to Kraków.
The role is available from November 2021
• Responsible for the general setup of master data in the respective ERP system (e.g. ILOS, SAP MM)
• Ensures completeness and accuracy of all master data in own area of responsibility
• Creates & updates supplier / material master data, incl. gathering of information, performing business reviews, verification of data and liaison with all parties involved, if applicable
• Ensures that material-related master data is corrected immediately in case of transmission errors
Min. 3 years of experience in Master Data area
University degree in Business/Supply Chain or equivalent experience is a strong asset
Advanced Excel knowledge and experience with ERP systems is a must
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a must have
Can do attitude with ability to work as a team member and independently
Continues Improvement & results driven mindset
Strong analytical abilities with attention to details
Openness to business travel during transition period
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
language courses reimburstments
HR Phone interview
Optional Case Study
HAVI SERVICE HUB
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
For the Finance & Accounting function of HAVI Kraków GBS which supports internal customers across 31 markets in Europe providing comprehensive accounting services in 17 languages.
At HAVI Kraków, we believe in an inclusive and sustainable workplace where our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can feel valued and respected, regardless of their background.
All information on the purposes and principles of data processing by HAVI Service Hub Sp. z o.o. and your rights related to your data can be found at Policy section on our website www.havikrakow.pl