Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- full office work
If you are ready for new challenges this offer is for you. For our greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
support the integrated Engineering, Procurement and Construction planning:
• issue the integrated planning
• support the procurement process within the project (procurement plan, purchase orders, reminders, material receptions)
• keep the planning up to date and prepare schedule updates for Project Management review purposes
• follow-up the progress of the project based on the Engineering, Procurement and Construction planning
support the cost controlling of the global project:
• set-up and manage a cost engineering support for the project
• supporting and cross checking all budget estimations
• manage the cost control of the individual projects
• fee management
additional project support activities:
• lead kickoff meeting with contractor/vendor (disciplines commercial, technical, inspection, doc controller, etc.) together with each discipline of Umicore (purchasing person, technical engineers, inspection coordinator, vendor print controller, etc.)
• expedite machine delivery for progress control, cooperation for inspection arrangement, office/vendor shop
• expediting, delivery arrangement up to on-site, invoicing/payment job aligning with SAP administrator/purchasing, logistic/customs clearance arrangement, etc.
• control/monitor and change orders
• arrange vendor technicians aligning site requirement for installation, commissioning, maintenance and supervision
education: technical / commercial bachelor degree (or equivalent by experience)
• procurement background profile, with technical knowledge
• experience and technical knowledge in project management
• has in-depth experience with the practical side of quality systems
• planning experience, planning skills with a good sense of interactions between all trades (project management, civil, electrical, piping, process,
equipment and construction)
• cost calculation and controlling experience.
• familiar with practical requirements of environmental, health and safety issues.
• fluent in written and spoken Polish and English
• good communication skills: presentation, receptivity, persuasion
• organizational skills: systematic approach with focus on processes and quality
• team player and customer minded with a good sense of urgency
• analytical/logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
• able to synthesize a great number and complex data and come to clear conclusions
• able to analyze and link different information and processes
• committed to results
• inspiring and persuasive communicator
What employer offers
We strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers.
We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits.
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47