- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Supply Chain structure is currently being dynamically developed here in Cracow. It includes Order Management, Order Scheduling, Demand and Supply Planning and Delivery Management. The department is expected to become a Center of Excellence in the global structures in the near future. Supply Chain is supporting sales process and operations on daily basis starting from forecasting through order scheduling and management, securing material availability up to shipping.
- Coordinate with procurement and supply planning to ensure business and backlog goals are attained.
- Enable sales and business for growth, monitor and drive resolution to meet delinquent backlog and customer request targets.
- Partner with sales and the business teams for accurate revenue/backlog forecasting and shipment.
- Improve on-time-delivery and lead efforts to execute to customer requirements.
- Monitor upcoming deals as well as booked orders and report clearness daily.
- Interact closely with MSI Supply Chain teams for product delivery and external partners for business funnel visibility.
- Build relationships with the internal and external teams to support business and operational alignment.
- Be ready to grow and take on increasing responsibilities.
- Be able to operate independently and connect with management and team members located in different countries and time zones.
- Master/Bachelor in Business or Supply Chain degree required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Business Operations, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement or Logistics
- Working on mixed shift
- General computer Google apps and advanced Excel skills
- Oracle experience would be an asset
- Tableau experience would be an asset
- Ability to provide accurate data and summary reports
- Ability to work in a team, self-motivation and being capable of working pro-actively and independently
- Personality with positive attitude, change acceptance and willingness to take up challenges and provide solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Being fluent in spoken and written English is absolutely essential.
- Knowledge of Spanish would be an asset.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- Training and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sports activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.