- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
MATERIALS REQUIREMENT STOCK MANAGEMENT
- Maintain adequate materials stock levels (DIMS, SEMIs, Leaf) to meet the production plans requirements, in line with ordering strategies, at an optimum cost.
- Supervise the coverage of on hand and planned delivery quantities on a regular basis with respect to the revised production plan and/or rejected quantities and take vital actions to avoid out of stock and overstock situations. Assess and measure potential risk exposures.
- Analyze MRP activities, supervise the status of orders and perform follow up with the suppliers to meet the required time and quantity, coordinate delivery schedules according to the standard transportation method.
- Perform sanity checks to have the right materials with the right quantity on the right place in line with the production requirements while taking stock strategy into account.
- NPI Support: support feasibility checks for the first production of new projects in full alignment with Supply Planning & PPMD. Ensure materials availability for first production date for new projects.
- Be part of continuous improvement and lean process implementation, take an active role in cross-regional alignments, optimization programs and projects to streamline and standardize processes.
- Provide forecast to suppliers with high accuracy based on consolidated requirements from PMI Affiliates. Advise them about significant changes in production plans in advance to ensure that agreed schedules are met.
- Maintain and measure suppliers' performance in terms of PO confirmation, OTIF and response to rush orders, assess supplier reliability and propose action plans for performance improvement.
SUPPLY TO PROACTIVE DIMS & SEMIS LOGD RISK MANAGEMENT
- Provide consolidated transparency of potential LOGD caused by Projects or Excess stock (Ageing, Slow or Non Moving items, WH & Logistics handling issues).
- Anticipate potential risk and perform timely and accurate critical issue process prior to the actualization of LOGD. In case of confirmed LOGD ensure that the accurate cost allocation was performed. Compliance to the E2E NCR Process.
- Plan and coordinate with CSO to execute material transition or new material development.
- Secure alignment with Supply Planning, PPMD, Customer Service and Factories (QA, WH) on the potential LOGD Risk through frequent meetings.
- Run simulation plans for potential scenarios requested by the partners.
- Draft action plans to eliminate and reduce LOGD Risk.
- Supervise MRP master data inputs by the BSP, based on agreed Rule Books.
- Prepare and conduct regular meetings with the BSP to supervise adherence to the process: supervise accurate maintenance of DIM Material Master as per agreed timing, logic and standard parameters, coordinate regular maintenance of SAP material master data (MRP views), execute regular maintenance of SAP material master data (MRP Views) for DIMs, SEMIs and Leaf.
- Propose improvements covering system (SAP) and process (MRP).
ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Develop and maintain important metrics to supervise and improve performance: Service Level, MRP utilization, Suppliers Reliability etc.
- Analyze materials actual spend and DOI and explain the variance vs. OB / RF.
- Execute reporting of placed call-off orders and compare vs. agreed MRP Settings.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to assure material availability plan, including assessment of potential LOGD.
- Supervise and own the performance of the third-party Business Services Provider (BSP) related to the activities they conduct for MRP process (master data, reporting and analysis, back-office activities).
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the BSP activities by checking the output of BSP services and providing them feedback on the improvement areas.
- Ensure regular performance reviews with BSP to discuss the status of agreed critical metrics vs the targets, follow up on efficiency on improvement plans.
- In case of repetitive issues in BSP performance, raise to Synchronization Hub Governance team timely to introduce a balanced solution
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A candidate with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Engineering is an asset
- A person with 2+ years of experience in MRP, supply /capacity/production planning, inventory management, or supply chain management; demand planning is a plus.
- Proficient English speaker
- A person with sophisticated level of MS Excel
- A candidate with good knowledge of SAP and/or other relevant MRP solutions
- A candidate with a good understanding of fundamentals of MRP, production planning & scheduling. Good understanding & experience in managing the material planning master data, system and process inputs and outputs
- Problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills
- A person with excellent communication skills.
AS AN ASSET:
- knowledge of the second European language (German, Lithuanian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese or Greek)
- background in Manufacturing would be an asset
- attractive medical care for you & family
- life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work & flexible arrangements
- wide range of trainings & professional qualification support
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- free bike & car parking
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?