- Strefowa 10, DzierżoniówDzierżoniów, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
The Logistics Lead will safely manage and lead the daily operations of the warehouse, including shipping/receiving, transfers and returns of our manufactured and 3rd party materials.
In this position, you will get to:
• Lead day-to-day activities of the warehouse including safety, planning, organizing and execution of all activities including personnel administration, performance evaluations, work assignments, etc.
• Adhere, promote Safety Policies and insure warehouse is a safe environment.
• Follow all standard operations procedures, work instructions and current SOP’s.
• Supervise and coach team member’s professional development.
• Coordinate daily shipping schedule with customer service, purchasing, production and promptly communicate any problems or delays in shipping schedule.
• Determine best shipping method utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
• Need the ability to prepare parcel shipments, LTL shipments and TL shipments using proper methods of documentation to execute the shipment.
• Obtain rate quotes and other shipping charges from various carriers by telephone, e-mail or carrier website and maintain records of quotes.
• Tracks freight via telephone, e-mail or carrier website, to obtain status as requested by Supply, Sales or Project Leads.
• Manage logistics to have materials and equipment picked up from and/or delivered to vendor locations, customer locations and project sites.
• Actively manage accuracy of incoming/outgoing shipments.
• Maintain daily shipping metrics.
• Maintain customer satisfaction by following through with customer specific requests, which could include special crating & tagging, specific shipping method(s) and special record keeping of all related incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Manage inventory cycle count process that insures a minimum of 97% accuracy.
• Manage and maintain all documentation records required for audit purposes.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or a related field required.
10 years in Supply Chain with emphasis on logistics and transportation services.
Logistics management experience – 5+ years (sites environment)
Strong knowledge of all transportation modes on both domestic and international levels.
Logistics market knowledge, working understanding of customs, and business acumen.
Demonstration of enterprise mindset with outstanding communication skills.
Experience in distribution operations (management or logistics transformation projects.)
Strong negotiation skills.
Project Management and Implementation skills.
Customer and quality focused with effective analytical and critical thinking skills.
Team oriented with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and build collaborative relationships.
Demonstrated ability to effectively engage, communicate and manage logistics functions dependent on high degree of customer service in a global supply chain utilizing cross functional teams and third-party logistics providers.
Ability to handle fast-paced environment.
What we offer
Employment in a company with an established position.
Contact with the innovative technology of production.
Everyday work in a multinational environment.
Attractive social package (private medical care, language courses and meals in canteen, other benefits).
Hoffman Schroff Poland Sp. z o.o.
We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
We are a $2 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 8,800 people and trusted brands such as CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
Innovative & adaptable
Dedicated to absolute integrity
Focused on the customer first
Respectful and team oriented
Optimistic and energizing
Accountable for performance