McKinsey Internship Program
You’ll be based in Wroclaw and will work as a research or data analytics intern for 6-12 months. You will play an important role on global projects by conducting end to end industrial research or data analyses in response to business questions.
What you will do:
You will perform a range of research tasks in the finance area, including collecting statistics and other information and modeling market behavior
- In a research path, you will assist the team in organizing, analyzing, and synthesizing facts regarding the various sectors and industries (consumer goods, chemicals, medical products, finance, procurement, organization etc) into targeted, formatted end products (e.g., memos, slides, and excel reports).
- In a benchmarking / analytics path, you will work on performing benchmarking analysis and reporting, as well as supporting the database maintenance. Your work may include collecting and managing data, doing exploratory analyses, building models, and communicating results. Additionally, you'll work on modelling tools like R, Python, SQL and Excel/ VBA.
- In this role you will organize, analyze, and synthesize facts into targeted, formatted end products (e.g., memos, slides, and excel reports). Through your project-based work and collaboration with your colleagues, you will deal with new intellectual challenges daily. You’ll develop your understanding of industries and functions on an ongoing basis.
- 3rd-5th year full-time student Finance, Business, Engineering, Math, Psychology etc.
- Available ~25 hours per week
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drive & passion to deliver on challenging projects
- Energetic, collaborative and pleasant personality
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, knowledge of analytical or BI tools like Alteryx, Tableau etc. would be an asset