DATA MODUL is a distributor and manufacturer of professional industrial touch-, display-, monitor- and panel PC solutions. Headquartered in Munich, Germany, the company employs over 450 employees at 20 locations worldwide and is one of the world leaders in the electronics industry with a focus on display technology and visual solutions. Over the last 45 years, we have successfully developed, manufactured and distributed innovative electronic subassemblies, embedded systems and flat panel displays in Germany, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the USA. DATA MODUL POLSKA SP. Z O.O., located in Lublin, is a 100% subsidiary of DATA MODUL AG.
As part of our expansive growth, our Research & Development team is constantly extending our innovative portfolio and is working on numerous customer specific projects.
Located at our new production site in Lublin, Poland, we are now hiring a
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (M/F)
Miejsce pracy: Lublin
You will join a successful organization, where you will have the opportunity to successfully help in creating and developing growth in a modern factory with up to 250 employees and most advanced technologies. We are now looking for your expertise and personality!
- Mechanical design and development of professional industrial display and control systems (HMI and monitors), primarily for metal and plastic components
- Monitoring the device development from concept idea to serial readiness
- Key contact person for design relevant technical alignment with customers and suppliers
- Being a key partner for the project team in relation to design and construction matters
- Technical support for the production department during launch and serial production
Skills and experiences:
- Successfully completed university degree in mechanical engineering, precision engineering or design engineering; a comparable apprenticeship will also be considered
- Several years of relevant work experience in product development (assemblies, metal and plastic parts) and practical experience of working with 3D CAD systems
- Planning & organizational talent as well as independent work ethic
- Great team player attitude with excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a systematic approach to troubleshooting
- Very good Polish and English language skills, German language skills would be advantageous
In case of questions, please contact:
Ms. Agnieszka Jakubczyk-Latala, HR Manager
Phone: +48 602 117 125