Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
mechanical design engineer (regular/junior)
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our client is a multifunctional competence centre which provides wide scope of
services including IT (DIGITAL), financial, engineering, and HR services for group entities.
Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, Web Development, MS Dynamics, IT asset management, IT service desk, Agile project management, Office 365 and others.
They believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people- centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Their ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Their values include honesty, responsibility, efficiency, passion, entrepreneurship are visible in the way we work. They are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.
Group Technology (GT) is in charge of in-house design and commissioning of world class production equipment and factories. Their aim is to have the most competitive and flexible production platform in the industry while delivering top class quality under safe conditions. The CAD team in Poznan is a part of a CAD team in Hedehusene in Denmark reporting to the Section Manager for the CAD section in Group Technology.
This is the role
As Mechanical Design Engineer your assignments can vary from making mechanical designs in
3D and 2D workshop manufacturing drawings to large assembly layouts for full production lines.
You will be both working on tasks assigned to you and be part of bigger team in large new factory projects on a global scale – mainly in Europe, Russia and North America.
Due to international organisation, candidate needs to be willing to travel, at very beginning to Denmark to headquarters, later for projects tasks (few times per year). They will need to be able to obtain visa for US, Canada, Russia. Candidate should have active driving licence.
- designing of machines and devices (development of existing lines and designing new ones) under supervision
- preparation of technical drawings and documentation (reference to mechanical directive) under supervision
- data management in Vault
- support during assembling and commissioning of lines (including business trips to our factories locations)
- international cooperation with Projects Engineers and Project Managers
what we expect
- min 1 year of experience as Mechanical Design Engineer with focus on mechanical 3D constructions in Inventor
- complex 3D mechanical designs and workshop drawings in Inventor
- 2D drawings in AutoCAD
- data management in Vault or similar PDM system
- experience within Navis Works, Plant 3D, ReCap would be an advantage
- systematic handling of drawing versions, distribution of drawings while taking security issues into account
- fluent in English (written and spoken). Additional language would be an advantage
- being both quality and result oriented with a high standard in your deliveries
- being a team player who can also work independently
- have a broad overview and a structured approach
- structured mindset, good cooperation skills and open-minded personality
what we offer
By joining our team of 350+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the prestigious office building - Nowy Rynek in Poznan.