Mechanical Design Engineer
LOEWE POLAND Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Offer expired 21 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Design of vehicle parts and systems (chassis, suspension, etc.).
Working from concept to production drawings. Support the design with engineering calculations (stress / strength, kinematics) as well as ability to perform basic FEM simulation (modal, structural).
Close cooperation with product designer, electronics team and integration of electrical and electronic systems.
Design changes based on test results and manufacturing requirements.
Support of testing and development, design of test fixtures and systems.
You’ll get the assignment. From then on, it’s up to you: You speak up, if the spec needs to be changed. You do your best to create, design and then present the solution. We’ll put it into production. You can always take the finished parts in hand, take part in assembly and testing, with immediate feedback and opportunity to try your work by riding it!
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Automotive. We value education, but demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience takes precedence.
Skills / Knowledge
• English, at least B2
• 3D CAD + drafting, experience with complex parts (castings, forgings, injection molded parts).
• Experience with PDM / PLM
• Basics of FEM simulations.
• A sense for a sound design and material application.
• Knowledge in the field of motor vehicles and motorcycles and their systems (suspension, braking systems, etc.).
• Experience with e-mobility is highly advantageous!
- Passionate Design Engineer - Tinkerers and tuners welcome!
- Independent problem-solver, capable of meticulous work but also able team player.
- Skunk Works mindset :-)
What we offer
well equipped work environment (HW, SW...)
small, highly motivated team
remote work (depends on the project stage)
full-time - employee or external contract
About the job
We are looking for a mechanical engineer to work in the field of e-mobility. We are a small team, where every member is directly responsible for the finished product. Vehicles we develop are a personal matter to us, so we offer and expect a high degree of ownership. More than a hierarchy or impressive job titles, we focus on passion, learning, and the ambition to make a top product.