Mechanical Engineer CAD 3d Design
AQUARIUS ENGINES CENTRAL EUROPE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Kuklińskiego 17, 30-720 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
AQUARIUS ENGINES CENTRAL EUROPE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
AQUARIUS ENGINES has undertaken and implements this contemporary challenge and today invites you to a wonderful engineering adventure, all those who, having the right knowledge and professional experience and the passion to change the World, will want to create our Polish branch for the better.
TO BE BASED IN KRAKOW
The Mechanical CAD Designer will be responsible for the design and development of mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment being a part of Autonomous Power Generation System, that means as well he will be dealing with issues of cost, production, quality, performance, reliability, serviceability, intended lifespan. Mechanical CAD Designer will be working directly with design team and manufacturing vendor to take new model designs and manufacturing efficiency improvements from initial concept through prototype development and into full production. The Mechanical CAD Designer will be responsible for maintaining and updating drawings and BOM.
The placement will be part of a multi skilled team, covering competences within electrical engineering, power electronics, microgrids, invertors, power system design and control, as well as simulations, test & validation, in order to bring unique autonomous energy generators technology to demanding and competitive market, continuous improvement without compromising on safety and quality and time to market is one of our main priorities.
- As a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design systems using CAD SOLIDWORKS from initial concept stage through production launch,
- Design and integrate the multiple systems using CAD SOLIDWORKS software
- Assist in production problem solving as it relates to design engineering issues
- Troubleshooting and resolving engineering problems,
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Master's degree in Mechanical engineering or a closely related engineering is preferred, or equivalent skills and experience,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience design engineer,
- Proficient in 3D CAD modelling – knowing SolidWorks would be an advantage
- Knowledge of combustion engines or transmissions would be an advantage,
- Should be solid problem solver,
- English on communication level is a must,
- Openness to work in an international environment,
- Willing to be committed to reach project milestones on time.
In return we offer:
- Employment contract (full-time)
- Health insurance
- Private medical services
- Multisport card
- Company phone, laptop
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company
- Training and opportunities to develop