private medical care
- Pilotów 10, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 16 daysuntil: 08 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As a Mechanical Engineer at CREADIS you will get varied workday with professional challenges matching your skills. You will be involved in small and large development projects and you will be responsible for project implementation in close dialogue with our customers. Your tasks, among others will be:
• Development of concepts and machines that will address the needs of company’s customers from a variety of industries: wind, heavy, cement, food and others.
• Participate in detailed development within the field of mechanical engineering
• Making changes to existing technical documentation, 2D and 3D design, participation in the design, production and review of technical documentation (manufacturing drawings, schemes, technical descriptions, calculations and product specifications),
• Performing and checking equipment specifications,
• Solving technical problems during project implementation,
• Collaborate with the project team at all stages of the project
• Technical support for production workers during assembly and commissioning
• Obtaining offers from sub-suppliers for the required components
• Support with preparing quotations
• Other work resulting from the design assumptions.
We require that you hold a relevant bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) combined with experience from a similar position. We expect that you have a high knowledge and strong skills within mechanical engineering in general. As a person you should be open-minded, pro-active and driven by changes and new challenges. Furthermore, it is essential that you have knowledge and experience with several of the following:
• Design of special-purpose machinery
• Know-how related to technical documentation
• Detail-oriented and high focus on assigned tasks and projects
• Ability to identify and apply innovative solutions to solve problems
• Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals
• Communication and presentation skills, including the ability to discuss technical issues
• Experience with one of CAD system: NX, SolidWorks, Inventor, Pro/E, Catia
• Experience with one of PLM systems: PDM, SAP, TeamCenter, Enovia
• Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment
• Very good command of English (written and spoken)
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
CREADIS Sp. z o.o.
Become part of a dynamic and growing company
CREADIS Sp. z o. o. was established in Poland as a natural expansion of the business headquartered in Denmark and we have great ambitions and expectations to our growth in Poland. In total we employee more than 500 dedicated engineers across 20 offices in Denmark, England, Germany, Spain, the US, Poland and Ukraine.
CREADIS applies advanced technology to develop new products, processes and production equipment. CREADIS is an innovative and fast-growing engineering business that delivers complete solutions, technology and business results to a variety of industries, in an expanding global footprint. We have a complete skillset to solve mechanical, electronics, software, project management, electrical and automation projects.
CREADIS’ online recruitment system
Would you like to be a part of our team, please send your application via our online recruitment system, where all applications are processed. You will access our recruitment system via our website. Here you will find the unsolicited application page. Read more about our recruitment process on our website https://pl.creadis.com/praca/rekrutacja/