Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
If you are passionate about engineering and innovative solutions. if you believe the teamwork anchored in respect, empathy and diversity is a key to achieve the best possible results – join our team and play with us to create the future of mobility! You will play a key role in designing Infotainment systems for the biggest OEM’s on the automotive market and others.
- Leading design development from concept phase into serial production
- Analyzing customer requirements and assumptions of the concept group
- Supporting and approving the creation of technical documentation (CAD model, technical drawings, design specifications)
- Defining and verifying components in a product and participation in tolerance chains creation
- Defining special characteristics in the product
- Creating BOMs (Bill of Materials)
- Creating and supervising the mechanical part of DFMEA
- Communicating with customers and suppliers worldwide
- Participation in the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- University degree (mechanics, mechatronics or related)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position. Experience in automotive industry will be additional benefit
- Experience in designing plastic parts, castings, mechanical parts, mainly sheet metal
- Knowledge of dimensioning incorporating GD&T approach
- Knowledge of the DFMEA, SPC, KPC and PPAP process
- Very good English skills
- Communication skills
- Willingness to short business trips
Nice to have:
- Experience in cooperation with a production plant (serial production)
- Knowledge of CAD software (NX, Catia V5)
- German language
Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.